Sunday, September 23, 2007

Oh, CRAP!

No, really.... this one's FUNNY!!

So, Saturday morning I went to the gym for my step class. Keeley was still sleeping when I left. When I got home, she greeted me at the door, fully dressed. This is unusual - Todd never gets her dressed. He just changes her diaper and leaves her in her PJ's.

Wanna know why he got her dressed??? It's so ridiculously bad it's funny. So completely off the wall Todd didn't even get mad. It's just too funny.

You ready for this?

I mean, really really ready?

Are you annoyed yet, thinking "C'mon, I'm losing interest here..."?

OK, here's what happened. Friday night when I put Keeley to bed, I somehow managed to forget to put a diaper on her!!!! So her bed was soaked. And, yes, she had pooped! (Hence the title.)

I still cannot believe it!! I mean, who forgets to diaper their child, after almost FOUR years of diapering?

Todd was a champ. He threw her in the bath, and put all her linens and PJ's in the washer. I think he passes the Daddy Test!

By the way, Keeley is doing fine, recovering from the croup. She is still a bit wheezy, but still better. Now she just sounds like she has a cold. Or allergies. It's, like, the WORST allergy season ever here this year. We are all miserable. Ragweed is absolutely off the charts today. Ugh.

3 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

hehehe! That's funny! Lesson learned I'm sure. Ew!

I hate allergies! Get better soon everyone!

Krysta said...

Ooooh... good one!
You so lucked out by not being home to find that!

Unknown said...

Now THAT is hilarious!!!