Saturday, July 21, 2007

Some fun at the park...

Playing in the tunnel:



Such a cutie patootie!


I'm a big girl!


Walking up the steps all by herself!


Hi, Mom!!


She was looking down at a man and his daughter below, and I was standing behind her on the playscape. I couldn't leave her up there by herself, but really wanted the picture, so I took the next two sight unseen by holding the camera out and hoping I could focus in the right place!





Walking DOWN the stairs all by herself! I told you she was a big girl!!


Luken, hanging from the bar...


... then dropping to the ground - whee!


The bestest big brother in the universe, pushing Keeley on the swing!


Taking a water break and showing off his beautiful blues...








I tried for a posed shot of the two of them, but Keeley didn't cooperate. Luken was a champ, though!!

No comments: