Sunday, July 29, 2007

Keeley's first "spout," hehe!

Ah, success!! I tried once before to put a hair elastic in Keeley's hair, but she wouldn't sit still, so I gave up. I've been summoning up the courage to try again - this time I used my arms and legs to hold hers down and got it done! She didn't particularly enjoy it, but she's so darn cute, it was worth the bit of struggle (at least to me!) So, of course, some pictures...

A really cute shot of Keeley and Daddy!


Daddy blowing raspberries on her neck - Eeeeeeeee!


Keeley pushing Daddy's head to the side - she LOOOOOOOVES this game! :D


The "spout" in all it's splendor! (And another "no paparazzi" shot, hee hee!)


More silliness...





Carrying her "Laugh and Learn Puppy" around. She loves to carry dolls and toys all around the house!


Dancing along with the puppy. She LOVES to dance to music, and it's just the cutest thing ever!


How big is Keeley? SOOOOOOOOO big! (I have to find the comparison shot of Luken in a similar pose at a similar age!)


Luken needed to join in on all the fun - Daddy is spinning him 'round and 'round!


Two kiddos clamoring for more fun and games with Daddy!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Awww! Yay for daddy time!

She is way too cute with that spout- and I love her skinny legs under the poofy skirt-thing. ;)

Detroit said...

I truly love the spout! What a cutie.