Saturday, July 7, 2007

4th of July pictures!!

We were fortunate enough to be invited to our friends Denny and Shelley's house to celebrate the 4th of July this year! We went over to their house in the afternon to play and BBQ! Luken and Keeley got to play with their daughter, Olivia, and had great fun! They play extremely well together!

Luken, on his way down the slide, while Keeley tries to work her way up!


Our little walker!


Whoa!!!!


Beautiful girl!!!


Luken and Liv, making their way around the yard.

Our lovely little princess!!!!!!


My turn!!


Luken, loving the tricycle!


Silly kids in the bounce house!


He's such a pushover!


Hey, can I play??


Hah! Tackle!!!!


Keeley cried every time Denny looked at her, ha ha!


The kids, going to the mall! ;)


Ms. Keeley trying out the tricycle.


Mom and Dad!


Hey, let us out of here!

Later, I took Keeley home to go to bed (she was sooooooo tired from not sleeping well for about a week) and Todd stayed back with Luken and the gang for fireworks. I was really sad to miss Luken's first fireworks viewing, but I'm so glad he and Todd got to share the experience together.
Luken told me about it when they got home. He said there were green ones that were stinky and gross! And lots and lots of orange ones! And his shoes light up like fireworks, too!
Later, Todd filled me in a bit more: Luken thought the fireworks looked like "spiderballs" (Luken's name for the omnidroid from The Incredibles ) so apparently he wouldn't shut up about spiderballs and The Incredibles the whole time!
It was a late night, and Luken didn't get to bed until about 10:30pm. He slept a whopping 15 minutes past his normal wake-up time Thursday morning, ugh!!
A wonderful 4th, though! Two thumbs up!
I took many more pictures, but couldn't post ALL of them here on the blog, so if you would like to see all 50 (out of 150 I felt were shareable, ha ha!) then click here: http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k38/lukeeley/2007-07-July/2007-07-04-4th_of_July/?action=view&slideshow=true
(Side note: Sorry about the terrible formatting above - I copied and pasted some text from another place, and I've tried inserting paragraph breaks 3 different ways, and it keeps squishing it all back up, so I give up!!)

No comments: