Thursday, July 5, 2007

Keeley's a WALKER!!

Woohoo!! She started putting 4 or 5 steps together on the 3rd of July or so, and on the 4th, she was tearing it up - outside on grass even!! Today she's been padding all around the house, steadying herself when she gets a little off balance, or standing right back up again if she falls!

It's so cute - true toddling!

The unfortunate downside is she isn't sleeping very well, and I suspect she's just too excited about her newfound ability to settle down and rest. I hope this will be short-lived. She needs the sleep and mama needs the downtime.

I think she's getting some real words now, too. She can say "mama" and "dada" but I can't really tell if she's saying the words deliberately. However, when Todd came home from work this afternoon, as soon as he opened the door and stepped inside, she shouted "dada!!"

Luken is a little put off by all the attention on Keeley's milestones, and is acting out a bit. Ugh. I think I'll try to dig up some short videos of his first steps tomorrow so he can see how excited we were for him, as well.

I am working on 4th of July pictures, but I HAVE to offload some files from the laptop, as I have filled 80 gig to the brim and cannot work in Photoshop until I clear some space. There are some cute shots of Keeley walking! And perhaps I will get around to posting a video sometime soon, as well, but don't hold your breath, ha ha!

No comments: