Sunday, July 29, 2007

Comments, people!!!!!!!!!

I'm a "words of affirmation" kind of person...

I know this because I took a quiz once, and it told me so! I wasn't shocked with the results.

Anyway... I enjoy updating the blog and sharing our lives with our friends and family, so there is an intrinsic reward just in seeing my pictures and journal entries "published," but sometimes if feels like it's all published into a giant black hole.

So let me know that you dropped by! Tell me my kids are cute (yes, I don't really need anyone to tell me that 'cause it's so blindlingly obvious, but I still love to hear it from anyone and everyone!) Leave some constructive criticism on my photography, if you're so inclined.

There's a little blue link at the bottom of every post regarding comments. I recently figured out how to enable people to post comments without signing up for a blogger ID, so it's really quite easy. The most difficult part will be the character identification thingie (just to keep nasty spammers from littering the site). And there will be a slight delay between submitting and seeing the comment on the blog because the comments have to be approved first (again, to keep spammers and nasty weirdos from bringing me down.)

It'll make my day! Thanks! :D

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I just stopped by for the first time tonight, but I love blogs, so I'll be back! :)

Anonymous said...

It is the first website I pull up every morning. Not as good as being there, but a pretty good experience.

Love Dad

Krysta said...

Oops- sorry honey!
I'm a frequent reader! I gripe about people not commenting for me, and then I don't comment for you. :-P

I'll blame it on the morning sickness...

Detroit said...

Hey now, you know I am already a fan! lol