Monday, July 23, 2007

Dinner Conversation...

Luken is getting pretty darn funny these days. Just this morning he said, in response to some directive I gave him, "You're killing me!" (I'm pretty sure he learned that one from me, ha ha!)

Anyway, this evening as the 4 of us were seated at the kitchen table having dinner, the following conversation took place:

Luken: "When Keeley's a Mommy, she can have Guido and Luigi. [Guido and Luigi are characters from Cars. Luken has the die cast toys, and they have to be stashed when Keeley's awake, as they're pretty tiny and considered choking hazards.] I think it's a boy - I think she's going to have a boy."

Me: "Oh, you think?"

Luken: (Matter of factly) "Yes."

Me: When you're a Daddy, what are you going to have?"

Luken: (Excitedly) "DESSERT!!!"

Cue Todd and me cracking UP!! :)

No comments: