Saturday, March 7, 2009

What does Luken think of Mom?

I posted this on my Facebook the other day, but wanted to share it here, as well!

It's a questionnaire for a child, about his or her mom! Here are Luken's answers...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you."

2. What makes mom happy?
"My behavior."

3. What makes mom sad?
"Being not nice to my sister."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"By making silly things."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"You were like Keeley."

6. How old is your mom?
"Not really old."

7. How tall is your mom?
"Really tall."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Play with me."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Take a break."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Watching the weather." (He is clearly not grasping what famous means, LOL!)

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Painting my room blue."

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Um......... throwing a basketball in a high, high hoop."

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Take care of me."

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Fish." (We have been eating a lot of fish lately...)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Giving me special dessert."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Emily from The Future is Wild."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Snuggles."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"She does the same things as me."

19. How are you and your mom different?
"You're big and I'm little."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because I love her."

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"When he serves US dinner!"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"To a restaurant."

This was so fun. I wonder if I should try it on Keeley. Her every answer would probably be "pink" though, haha!

No comments: