Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A fresh crop!

So, the lens finally arrived home! Woohoo!
However, it didn't arrive with any documentation pertaining to what might have or might not have happened to it once it was examined by the tech, so I have no idea whether or not it is "fixed." I need to call and follow up.

Anyway, I have taken it around for a test run, so here are some new pics!

Luken, enamored with my phone! (For those who care, I was focusing on some stripes on his shirt.)
Photobucket

Lately I've been bribing the kids on occasion, allowing them to skip quiet rest/nap in favor of playing outside, but they have to play nicely and stay out for a good long while. Sometimes this works nicely! :) This afternoon, I joined them for a bit! They had had a snack, and were still covered in a bit of it for these first pictures, though I tried to edit out the worst of it.
Photobucket

Pet rocks are all the rage around here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This photo makes me think the lens was given a bit of a tune up, as at 100% view, her eyes and lips are extremely sharp, which didn't happen before.
Photobucket

How about some sweet sibling snuggles?
Photobucket

Photobucket

A little black and white, for fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, a little flash to round out the experiments! (Which I love, except for those darn pinlights in the eyes!!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mama Red said...

Keeley trying to give Luken a kiss is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Hah! Pet rocks! Those were so cool! I had... er, I knew someone that had one!

:)