Monday, March 2, 2009

From the Vault

Today I was re-formatting one of my camera's memory cards, and noticed some pictures I hadn't ever done anything with! So, I grabbed them before they disappeared forever!

When Todd was out of town at the beginning of December, I gave the kids a bead craft kit, and they had a lot of fun with it:

It had an octopus, so I knew Luken would LOVE it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keeley, being a goof!
Photobucket

"I'm TWO!!!!!!!!!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Luken's final design, before I melted it together with the iron:
Photobucket

The end result!
Photobucket

Keeley's dolphin:
Photobucket

The next day they did some more, and Keeley was just so cute in her pigtails and funny faces, that I had to snap a few more shots!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, some umbrella fun. We had a little bit of rain one day, and Luken just LOVES to put his umbrella to good use, but I didn't want to go outside (and neither did my camera, ha!) So, I took these from the safety of the foyer!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple of fancy artistic shots through the glass front door!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully I'll have some newer stuff to share soon, as the weather is promising to be beautiful, AND my lens finally came home today! (However, I have no idea if they actually did anything to it, as they did not bother to include any documentation. For all I know, it sat there for 2 months + for no reason. Let's hope not, though! I will have to play with it to find out, I guess!)

1 comment:

Mama Red said...

Those bead crafts look fun!

I recognize Keeley's track suit. It looks darling on her!