Saturday, May 22, 2010

More baseball. And some gorgeousness!!

I have a new lens friend. :)
I got to play right away at one of Luken's games. Me likey. You likey??

Warming up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Got his attention because we were yelling for him to hustle! But it made for a nice pic! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing 3rd base.
Photobucket

Incoming!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the bounce...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Friendly competition. :)
Photobucket

Up to bat!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Off the tee this round.
Photobucket

Back on defense!! (Remember, I am shooting through the fence on most of these, so don't be appalled by the haziness. The fence that protects me also impedes my view. Sigh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ooh, heavy hitter!!
Photobucket

Running after that ball!
Photobucket

More friendly competition. These boys have some learning to do, still. :P But I admire their gusto!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Luken comes up victorious!! Can you see the pride? :D
Photobucket

I loooooooove this one! Right as he released the ball!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, this must have been the 7th inning stretch, or something. Here's our entertainment!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Isn't she beautiful??????????!!!!!!!!!

Daddy as base coach. <3
Photobucket

A hit off a coach pitch!!! Woohoo!!!
Photobucket

My other faaaaaaaaavorite photo from this game. The tongue! I can't get over that silly stuck-out tongue, and here it is in perfect profile! You may even see it curled up a bit! <3 :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Game over!! Heading over to high-five the other team!
Photobucket

So, whatdya think?

No comments: