Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bluebonnets, 2010!!!

Here they are - the Bluebonnet photos!!

Sweet Keeley. <3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Handsome Luken. <3
(The wind was really blowing his hair around, so I had to do some cropping...)
Photobucket

Photobucket

My loves...
Photobucket

The big draw each year is to go off and climb in the big tree. So, off they go!
Photobucket

Luken found a ladybug!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, we hopped the fence - Luken climbed over on his own. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love his expression here. :D
Photobucket

Playing with their shadows/silhouettes in my diffusion panel. :)
Photobucket

The hand holding the screen belongs to Todd's aunt, Mona, who had been in the area visiting friends, and came to stay with us for a couple of days. She played assistant and was phenomenally helpful, as well as just generally fun to be around! :)

Then we went to explore the cemetery up the hill.
(Here's Mona!)
Photobucket

By then, the kids were totally wiped out, but I wanted to grab a photo of Mona with the kids, and these are the best two of the batch. :)Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Adventures of Don and Carol said...

It may me cry to see how beautiful they are. I wish that I could have hugged them before Mona got to. I miss them so much. I can't wiat to see them in Arizona. We need to move back to Texas!!!!!!