Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here our are little turkeys, all dressed up for dinner!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a rare picture of just me! I chopped off a whole lot of hair on Wednesday, so I needed a new picture. I actually think it needs a bit more shaping up, but overall, I'm very happy with it! I needed a change.
Photobucket

And, a picture of me and my sweet babies!!
Photobucket

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants - yum!

3 comments:

Mama Red said...

Hubba Hubba! You look FAB with that haircut! Your kids are beautiful as always.

Detroit said...

So cute! Still gorgeous as ever! I just chopped my hair too - feels so good. I needed some spice! ;o)

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

you are so gorgeous, rebecca!
and juniper says she wants that outfit when keeley is done with it.