Monday, August 25, 2008

Garlic is fun!

Luken recently asked me what he could help with in the kitchen while I was preparing dinner, and I try to say 'yes' as often as possible. On this particular day, I needed to have 10 cloves of garlic smooshed in the press, and I figured that's pretty much like working with Play-Doh, so I let Luken have at it! Of course, then I had to take pictures, so it wasn't really 'helping' me, but we'll keep that on the down low!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, a bonus picture of the princess. I was just testing a few things with some lenses, and tried to get the kids to help me out. Keeley was interested for about .0000005 seconds, but that was more than Luken could handle at that moment! Anyway, here is one cute shot of Keeley!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ummmmm.....garlic...(I sound like Homer Simpson in my head.)