Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playing Dress Up!

My good friend Julia recently passed down her kids' box of dress up clothes, as they have outgrown them. Score for us! Luken and Keeley are having a blast with all of it! I snapped some pictures the first day they played with the clothes, and, well, they are funny!!

Luken immediately took to the gloves. :D
Photobucket

Here is my little butterfly!
Photobucket

Some butterflies get a bit chilled here in Texas during the summer, so they like to wear ponchos, tee hee!
Photobucket

And, can we say, "Blackmail?" :P
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hahaha! That last pic is fabulous!

Shelley said...

I foresee the last picture being used in some wedding slideshow down the road! :)

Detroit said...

I hope they remember all of this fun! I loved dress up as a child and is one of the memories I can remember so well!