Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chocolate Fondue

Some friends were recently discussing Chocolate Fondue, and me being so easily influenced, I just had to have some! I spotted a package of microwaveable CF at Sprouts the other week, which made it oh, so easy to indulge.

Of course, it's fun to share fondue, so we introduced Luken to the concept, and Keeley kind of watched from afar.

Here is our plate of dippables: mini marshmallows, pound cake, and bananas.
Photobucket

While I was preparing all the stuff, and Todd was finishing up the dinner dishes, I let Keeley have a few of the marshmallows. This next sequence consists of her falling in love, and then doing a marshmallow dance!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, Luken's introduction to the most delicious, most fun dessert of all time!
Photobucket

Oooooooh!
Photobucket

I think he likes it!
Photobucket

Getting the hang of it...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Keeley HAD to have a fondue fork, haha! Even just for plain marshmallows.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jealous? ;)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Mmmmm!! I need to do this!
It looks like the kids loved it.

Shelley said...

That is so funny, I have recently been contemplating buying a fondue set! You may have just sealed the deal... I guess I am easily influenced as well! :)