Sunday, September 21, 2008

A few more funny faces, and a gym bag

Keeley was hamming it up this evening again, so here are a few more of her favorite expressions!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little bit of sweetness!! :)
Photobucket

And, here's something I made for myself today - it's a bag for the gym, with custom pockets for my cellphone, keys, chapstick, and iPod! There's also a slot for my membership card and ID. It was the biggest reason I made this, as I have lost a couple of cards in the rush to get the kids checked out of the childcare area as quickly as possible. The main inner pocket is for my water bottle and towel! I feel like a crafty nerd, haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you think? :D

3 comments:

McSlammers said...

I absolutely love it! This is such a great idea and you are totally not a nerd but brilliant! You go girl!

aqua said...

Your pictures are amazing! You have such cute kids!!! OMG I can not believe you whipped up that gym bag! You are just as insane as I am! I love it!

Jamie said...

Wow! That is awesome. I love it. grat job.