Sunday, October 28, 2007

More funny sleeping pics!

After a morning of playing hard in the yard, Keeley went down for a nap and Luken settled in for his "quiet rest" while I got some much needed quiet time of my own. When I went up to release Luken from his rest, I found him asleep at the head of his bed, with his legs dangling between the bed and the nightstand!

So, being the good mother that I am, instead of waking him OR trying to make him more comfortable, I snuck back downstairs and grabbed my camera! :P


Doesn't that look so comfortable?











The band-aid is from his run-in with the swing at the Halloween party the day before. You can see the two marks, one under the band-aid, and the other right below his ear lobe... ouch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha!! These are great pics! What a funny sleepy boy you have! :) These are great shots to shopw his future girlfriend someday that Luken has some odd sleeping habits LOL