Monday, October 15, 2007

Keeley's First Haircut!

It was time.... her hair was hanging down into her eyes, and with all the wonderful photo ops this time of year, I really wanted her at her best!

So, Luken and I took her to a super girlie haircut place for her very first haircut!

(A note about these pictures that I feel compelled to mention: Another lesson learned - well, one I "knew" but was due to experience at some point or another. I left my camera on some custom settings one day after I took some pics of some items we plan to sell, and they were NOT the correct settings for these pics! :( So I have fixed them as best I know how...)

Getting all set up in the chair with the bib. I don't know why the woman put it on backwards. It was also not the day to put her in a skirt, I learned! ;)
Oh, and this was also her first lollipop! They have very fancy lollipops at this place!


Trying to entertain her with something poofy so she wouldn't be freaked out by the snipping.


First cuts...


Watching her gorgeous self in the mirror.


She didn't quite know what to do with her lollipop...


... but she's a smart kid - she figured it out! :D


Mmmmm...!


Cutie pie!


A little off the sides...


Luken got a cool lollipop, too!


He knows exactly what to do!


She was so well-behaved!





A little bit more snipping.


Getting her picture taken for her official first haircut certificate!


My little ham!


Getting a glitter star on her cheek! (I declined the glitter in the hair, LOL!)


Voila!


Luken got a cool shark tattoo for being so well-behaved!


The certificate presentation.




3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awwww! What a big girl! I love her cut!

Dawn Endres said...

How Cute! I Love The New Do!

Unknown said...

She is so cute!! What a big girl now!