Monday, October 1, 2007

I needed this today...

Lately I feel like I've been spending the kids' waking hours keeping them from ticking each other off. Luken is almost always either chasing Keeley, trying to take whatever toy she has, or trying to keep her AWAY from whatever toy HE has.

This evening, I had some laundry going (Luken was out of socks and that can be big drama in this household!), and since I absolutely hate to iron, I ran upstairs to grab it just as the dryer finished, so as to prevent wrinkling. I kept an ear out for the kids - I didn't hear anything TOO terrifying, but I sure didn't expect to see THIS when I came back down. Luken and Keeley were sitting together in the kitchen - she was in his lap, and he was cuddling her ever so gently!!

So, as any shutterbug mama would do, I haphazardly tossed the carefully hung laundry over the nearest chair and quietly crept up to my camera! Here are a few shots I managed to take before the moment was over:







See, they CAN be sweet to one another! I may plaster our walls with a thousand copies of these pics, so they can be reminded every second of the day, ha ha! ;)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Aww! What a precious moment!

Detroit said...

Aww...your heart must totally just melt.