Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hot Chocolate Picnic!

Here's some holiday fun! I surprised the kids one day after school with a hot chocolate picnic. :) I wanted to get some photos for the December page of our annual photo calendar. Here's the full shoot!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love, love, LOVE this one!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also brought some candy canes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since the kids were SOOOOO good for me, I let 'em go crazy in a pile of leaves they had spotted. :D
Photobucket

I asked for evil-face:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had such fun on this shoot!!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: