Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tea-hee!

So, I finally ran across this little ceramic polka-dotted tea set I had wanted to get for Keeley on her birthday, and picked it up for the kiddos. :)

The other morning, Luken decided to have a little tea party with his Lovey and Soft Stripey (octopus) before Keeley woke up!

Photobucket

In case you didn't know, an octopus' mouth is underneath, so Stripey had to be seated like this!
Photobucket

Lovey thinks her tea is delicious!
Photobucket

Soon, Keeley was awake, and they began to play all together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keeley's baby, "Garden," gets to join in on the fun!
Photobucket
I don't have the foggiest idea where the name came from, but it's a step up from "Baby," so I'm just going with it! :D

Tea for Mommy!
Photobucket

Cheers!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Yea! I am so glad you finally found one! I know Luken has to be thrilled! :) He will no longer have a need to come to our house! ;)

Susan said...

How fun. I loved my tea set.