Monday, May 19, 2008

Cake

I was feeling badly that Keeley never had an official birthday cake, so I bought (yes, I said bought - GASP!) a cake for her at Target while I was grocery shopping last week. So, on the 12th of May, we had a cake ceremony for her. I guess I was worried that someday, when she's fully grown, she will come to me and say I ruined her childhood because I didn't have a cake for her on her 2nd birthday! ;)

Anyway, here are some pics!

What do you want, Mommy?
Photobucket

OK, I really am a happy girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

What's this?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She didn't want to blow out the candles, so Daddy did it for her. Oh, well... at least she can't say I didn't try, right?? :P
Photobucket

Eating the cake was no problem...
Photobucket

Photobucket

... for either kid! :D
Photobucket

No comments: