Friday, March 21, 2008

New Toys!!

Mommy's new toys, that is! :D

I ordered my first external flash and some accessories, and they arrived this week. I've been having fun playing around - having absolutely no idea what I'm doing, haha! I can't wait to learn how to use this stuff properly, but until then, I'll just fly by the seat of my pants and experiment!

Keeley creating a masterpiece, no doubt!


Our friend Liv came to play the other day. She and Luken played on www.starfall.com for a bit! :)


Ms. Keeley going up the stairs with her Belle doll.


I enlisted the help of all 3 kids to smush up some graham crackers so I could make Magic Bars. They thought it was great fun!


Sometimes it takes a little bit of elbow grease! ;)








Keeley, peering over Liv's shoulder...


Showing off her work!


Uh-oh! Somehow it turned into a game of chase! :D


Later that night at bathtime! Keeley was upset at first, because Luken was still playing.


Then she discovered the faucet! :)


Well, hello there, beautiful girl!!! :D


Soon, Luken decided to join in on the fun. This picture cracks me up because Keeley was noticing his "boy parts" and this was the face she made! :P


Playing in the spray.





Yum!


Later in the week I got my lightstands, so I was able to put up my whole flash/softbox/stand combo - woohoo!! A couple of shots of the kids while they were sitting very still watching The Backyardigans.
Keeley and her best pal, Elmo!

Luken and his 3 favorite items: Lovey and his 2 octopuses! (Don't you love that eyes-glazed-over, mouth-hanging-open face??!!)


That's it! A fairly random bunch of photos. I am just so excited to have a little extra light with which to work! :) I know I'm a geek.... it's OK! ;)

8 comments:

Brandie said...

Those are great pics!!! I love the closeups of Keeley, she is BEAUTIFUL!

Dawn Endres said...

Wow! I love those and they are so clear! I hope to get a new camera some day. Hayley and Madison love to play on Starfall.

Jamie said...

Loved the elbow grease shot. K is just gorgeous. I swear. Justlike her Mommy.

Chelsea said...

Cute! I love the bathtime pics!

Anonymous said...

Your children are just gorgeous! Enjoy your new toys!

Kandice said...

Beautiful! Rock on with your bad self and external flash!

Detroit said...

Even though these are "random" my friend - I love how they are so natural and every day moments captured. Your kiddos are such cuties!
P.S. - I found those pictures from Jr. High...but my scanner is not working! Ugh

Shannon said...

Great pics! Your kids are the cutest. :)