Monday, January 28, 2008

Something not at all relating to Luken or Keeley

A photographer friend of mine was in need of an assistant for a wedding she was photographing, so I jumped at the chance to help out and hopefully learn a thing or two. I brought my camera along, and took these photos with my little 50mm 1.8 and absolutely no flash. Just available light (and then some editing with my developing Photshop skills.) So, yes, they are very grainy, but for some of these, I think it works! Anyway, I just thought I'd share...

These weren't sized for the blog, so if they display kind of funky, just click the picture for a larger version.
























(This one is my personal fave...)




























Constructive criticism always welcome! :D

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous pictures, Rebecca!

Dawn Endres said...

Very Nice!

Shelley said...

Those pictures are great! I am quite impressed!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really have a true talent for this! Awesome job! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the one of the glasses in color. The colors are so cool. Awesome as always.

CNH said...

I took a shot very similar to the bottles and glasses that had that blue cast on it and was never able to fix it. I need photoshop.....lol

They look great! :)