Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gettin' bloggy with it...

Well, Luken and Keeley's site is such a pain as far as photo uploading and deleting are concerned, so I thought I'd give the blog world a shot. Who knows, maybe I'll even write better and more frequent updates, too!

About the blog title, "An Alligator and a Muffin." Luken is a self-proclaimed alligator. He's not quite as adamant about it now as he was a few months ago, but he used to get quite huffy if we tried to nickname him anything different. "I'm not a _____ (fill in the blank), I'm an alligator!" I had called Keeley "Muffin" a time or two, and he held me to it. I think Todd and I had alternate identities for a bit, too. "Daddy's a lion, Mommy's a butterfly, Luken's an alligator, and Keeley's a muffin!" Anyway, I was trying to come up with something more colorful than "Luken and Keeley's Blog." So, there it is...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

How exciting, I am the first to post a comment! :) Love the photos and the new site! The name is hysterical! We'll keep checking back for new updates and pics!