Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sneak Peek - Ballet

On March 31, it was photo day at Keeley's ballet studio! She recently received her recital costume, so she got to get all dressed up and made up for photos! I had to watch a few YouTube videos on how to make a proper ballerina bun, and then I took my best shot at applying a little bit of makeup!

Keeley was IN. HEAVEN!!!
Here she is, admiring the results. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous!
Photobucket

The bun.
Photobucket

After the girls had their turns in the photo studio, the other moms and I gathered the girls for a few informal shots in the lobby.

I cannot get over how beautiful my girl is!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her classmates.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We cannot WAIT for the recital in May!

No comments: