Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bluebonnets 2012!

Yes, it's time for the Bluebonnet photos! They were early this year, and in fine form. Best crop in at least 5 years!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things started off a little dicey - Keeley was cold, but then the kids pulled it together and gave me some great shots! Then things got a little silly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she the loveliest???
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After I got what I wanted, we turned them loose to play around a bit. They couldn't go up to their favorite tree, as it was in the middle of a fancy photo session, but I took them up there a week later - those pics to come!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keeley was in the middle of a very animated story here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Todd took some behind-the-scenes shots for me! :)

Trying to convince Keeley that she wasn't really all that cold, and if she just moved around a bit, she'd be OK.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the cows in the background!
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all I've got. Hope you liked 'em!

No comments: