Friday, June 4, 2010

Luken's last day of Kindergarten!!!!

Say it ain't so!! Boo hoo!!
It was bad enough that he had to *START* Kindergarten, but is it really necessary for him to FINISH??? That means he'll soon head off to First Grade, and then, in about 5 minutes, he'll be graduating from High School. *sigh*

The other day, I had him make a card for his teacher. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is my little man, all ready for his LAST DAY!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Silly goof!!!
Photobucket

Here's a beautiful little girl who allowed me to take some test shots of her. Here's my fave...
Photobucket

Keeley and I went to the school in the morning to join Luken and all the Kindergartners for their last-day-of-school party. I didn't take any pictures there, but it was really just a gym-full of kiddos going crazy all over the place!!

After school, we have plans with some friends to hit Sonic for ice cream, and then go to the pool! I should have some more photos to share later...

Oh, my goodness!! Look at the difference!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: