Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sk8r Boi!

While Don and Carol were in town, I took the opportunity to take Luken ice skating, since I had someone on hand to watch Keeley AND take photos for me! :D It was Luken's first time on the ice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Out on the ice, he just kind of scraped along at first, so I took his hand and helped him learn to glide along. This resulted in me basically dragging him around the rink, but it worked!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Ms. Keeley watched from the sidelines...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how she looks kind of hrmph here!
Photobucket

Back to us...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whoops!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Come to me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, no... not again!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keeley apparently took very good care of my purse! :D
Photobucket

One more time around the rink!
Photobucket

And.... exhaustion!
Photobucket

After a cookie break, Keeley was treated to some new shoes, and here is our little shopper with her giant Nordstrom bag! Note said new sparkly red shoes on her feet! <3
Photobucket

Thanks so much to Don and Carol for being photographer for the day! I really appreciate it!
They took some video, as well, but I can't find the cord that connects the camera to the computer at the moment, so hopefully I will be able to share that at a later date. :)

Luken did enjoy the skating, so I signed him up for some introductory lessons - photos to come, I'm sure! :)

No comments: