Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stock tip: Buy Kellogg's!

On one recent afternoon, the kids and I were playing upstairs, but after a while, I noticed Keeley was no longer up there with us, so I went down to investigate.

I found her sitting in her seat at the kitchen table, going to town on a box of Raisin Bran!
Photobucket

She had helped herself, and was trying very hard to eat all of the raisins, leaving much bran behind - on the table, on her lap, all over the floor, etc...
I was partially annoyed, but mostly impressed that she had taken care of business, and even sat at the table! Really, it could have been so much worse! At least it was something relatively healthy, and not a bag of jellybeans, right? Then again, I have strategically placed kid-acceptable food at child-level. I'm just usually around when they go for it. So, Raisin Bran for dinner it was that night! For her, anyway...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. We have also entered the "pretty dress" phase, where that's all she wants to wear. She's darn cute, but she doesn't exactly have enough winter dresses to make it a full week! She's too young to worry about repeating an outfit, though, haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww! She is so beautiful and sweet!!!