Friday, October 31, 2008

An Octopus and a Ballerina Princess!

Happy Halloween from balmy 80º Texas!!

We had fun Trick-or-Treating with several neighbors this evening. What a gorgeous Halloween night it was! :D

Here are the kids in costume...

Octopus Luken!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Showing off his suckers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ballerina Princess Keeley!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even better together... AWWWWW!
Photobucket

Photobucket

A little fun out and about:
Photobucket

Photobucket

A really cool inflatable display in one of the yards!
Photobucket

Nighty night!!
Photobucket

Strangely, Keeley managed to get a slug in her goody bag. I have no idea where it came from! I haven't seen ONE slug during the whole time we've lived here! Ha!

Hope you all had more treats than tricks this Halloween!

4 comments:

Mama Red said...

Adorable!!! I saw that inflatable thing in your neighborhood and it creeped me out. Ha ha! I'm such a Halloween weenie.

Detroit said...

Did you make the octopus?! I absolutely love the leg warmers!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night you all had! I love both their costumes! I love the creepy inflatable thing LOL

Bri said...

What a great octopus costume! Keeley made a beautiful Ballerina Princess! Looks like you guys had a fun night of Trick or Treating.