Monday, April 11, 2011

Bluebonnets, 2011!

We've had a very warm spring, and the bluebonnets have bloomed early this year!

The kids have grown accustomed to the routine, and they really worked well with me this year! And, Todd was an awesome assistant. I'm quite happy with this year's photos!

Without further ado...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Part of the deal every year is that the kids get to play in the big tree once I've gotten the shots I wanted! It has become part of the tradition... :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, they usually take off running, and I get some cute shots of them hand-in-hand.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At this point, he takes off, and she yells, "Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken!!!!!!!"
Photobucket

Aren't my kids just the sweetest, most gorgeous children in the universe????

No comments: