Monday, July 21, 2008

LOTS of Keeley cuteness!!!

On Saturday night, Todd went out to play 9 holes of twilight golf, and took Luken with him. Keeley and I enjoyed our girl time together a lot! :)

After I took the shots from the previous "How you know you're the Mom of a boy" post, Keeley said, "Say cheese, Mommy! Say Cheese!" So I turned the camera on her and proceeded to follow her around the house for a while, as she astounded me with her neverending beauty and cuteness!

Enjoy! (I did!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOOOOOOOVE this one!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another favorite! <3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you even STAND how cute she is?? LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are so cute!!!
Kelli

Chelsea said...

She is so very beautiful!