Monday, June 16, 2008

Eureka!!

I finally found it!!

"What?," you ask?

Well, on the last day of MDO, I gave Luken a new Wii game, Endless Ocean, in which you are a diver exploring the ocean.
It's very cool, and I knew there was an octopus in there somewhere, I just didn't know where. I've been looking and looking, and I finally found it!! :D So, of course, I just had to take some pictures! ;)

Photobucket

You can pet the creatures you meet!
Photobucket

If you just give the octopus a little poke, it inks, haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Luken thinks this is great fun! (He's right!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You get to feed the sea animals, too!
Photobucket

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

~Amy said...

I've been eyeballing that game for Haley, but wasn't sure if it was fun. Looks like I found her birthday present! ;) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oooh! What a fun game! I can't wait to get a Wii someday! :)