Sunday, February 10, 2008

Trying out my new lens...

Got a new lens for my camera the other day. An early birthday present. (Tamron 28-75 2.8 for those who care!)

Anyway, I've been testing it out on the cutest little models the world has ever seen!

Luken, just chilling out on the couch watching his Octopus show (shout out to Amba for helping us out after it was accidentally deleted from our Tivo! :D) Note the octopus on the shirt!


Saturday morning, going for a ride/walk around the block. (We had sent Todd out for a massage for his birthday, so we were out entertaining ourselves.) Here's Keeley trying to keep up with Luken, hehe!


Happy boy!


Takin' off!


Cutie patootie!


So, last weekend we met some friends at the park and I took some Valentine's props, hoping to get some cute pics of my kids and ready to take some for my friends, too. Well, I got some great shots of kids who were not related to me. *sigh* None of L or K.
Soldiering on, I thought if we hopped over to our neighborhood park after our walk, I might get something cute!
Except Keeley and I had a disagreement over whether or not JakJak (her lovey) would be accompanying us to the park. I won that battle, but apparently I lost the war.
This is how she felt about doing a photo shoot!


Here Luken, you play with the roses. (Keeley, just keep screaming, OK?)

We played a little - here is Luken looking handsome while gazing off into the horizon, or something...


Shortly thereafter, we went home. :( Oh, well.
Sunday was an absolutely perfect weather day, so the 4 of us headed to the park in much better spirits!
Luken, working on his swinging technique.





Cute Keeley!


She sat there quite demurely until she lost her grip, fell over backwards, and landed on her head. OOPS! She got right back on the swing after a 2 minute crying spell, though. Go, girl! :D


Some sliding fun!




Funny face!





Back at home, the kiddos played on a little ride-on toy we inherited from the kids' cousins.
Whee!!





Luken's a little big for it, and yes, it's technically a *girl* toy, but these are trivial matters!


Beautiful blues!!!


Super-sweet girl!

.
Yes, I know they both need haircuts, and yes, I know my watermark still says 2007, haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the park! I look forward to getting to go on fun outings when Raemi is older. I love your pics, especially the last 2! Just gorgeous!!!

Dawn Endres said...

How fun!

The pictures turned out great!

Detroit said...

Those last two are great! L's getting freckles - I love freckles!!

Crazy Rena said...

awe those are some CUTE kids!