Monday, December 17, 2007

Some favorites from a holiday card session...

Now that our holiday cards have been mailed and hopefully delivered, I can share some of the photos from the two photo sessions I had with the kiddos to get card-worthy images!

Here are pics from the first go - this one was just me and the kids and I had such a hard time wrangling them up to pose! Keeley was ALL over the place, and kept pulling her hairbow out. But it was fun nonetheless...
























































































Phew! That was a lot, I know! But these kids are just too darn cute! :D (Not that I have any kind of bias, here, haha!)

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those are ALL great!
I love looking at your beautiful babies!

Dawn Endres said...

Aw! Those are really sweet pics.

Shelley said...

Those are great! You are becoming a real pro at this photography stuff! :)

Detroit said...

They are super cuties! I was so thrilled getting the pics today! Hee hee

Krysta said...

SO beautiful!
I love them!

Anonymous said...

aww! Sorry I am behind on blogging! These are AWESOME!! Your kids are just the cutest ever! Your photos are beautiful, you are really talented! :)