Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Water babies!

The weather has been amazingly beautiful around here lately. So much so, that some of my friends are complaining that it's not cold enough! I stick my tongue out at them! ;)

This morning the kids wanted to play outside, and I took the opportunity to get some chores done, uninterrupted, though peeking outside every few minutes. On one such spot-check, I found them playing in some puddles on their toys. Hmm... I guess the sprinklers were on earlier this morning.

So, of course, I grabbed the camera!












After every bath, Luken likes to make perfect hand and footprints on the bathmat. Apparently any old rock will do, though! ;)














I'm not sure which child was responsible for Keeley's complete and total soaking!


Stomping in the wagon!





Then Keeley got stuck trying to climb into the car from the wrong side!


Eventually (though too soon for me, ha ha!) they decided to come in, but I made them strip down first! Here they are relaxing on the couch, catching some Blue's Clues!


Keeley being sweet and snuggly for a second (usually she's standing straight up on the couch, or throwing one leg over the arm of the couch... gasp!)


Sucking her thumb and holding her Jak Jak (lovey)!

And now their shoes are on the rack in the dryer, hopefully drying out in time for an afternoon outing! :D

1 comment:

Detroit said...

So cute. So easily entertained with a few puddles. Wish they brought the same joy to me still! lol