Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I know, I know...

It's been a while since I last posted. We've been really busy! It's a good thing!

I am working on editing a ton of pics, so stay tuned - you'll probably be overloaded!

To tide you over, here's a cute Keeley story:
I've been working on a few signs with her ("all done," "milk," etc.) She has occasionally used "all done," but for the most part, she hasn't seemed to catch on. Or so I thought...

The other night after dinner, I gave her a little taste of a Magic Bar (the most delicious, heavenly dessert of all time.) Suddenly, the little princess started putting her two hands together, signing "more!" So, I asked, her, "More?" and signed along. She "repeated" "more." She was HAPPY when she got another taste!

Today we went to the aquarium with a few friends, and had lunch at a restaurant on property. There was a basket of bread at the table, and Keeley LOVES bread. I broke off a piece for her, and she went to town. When she ran out, she signed "more" once again. I think she's got it! And she knows how (and when) to use it! LOL! Funny girl!

No comments: